The law firm Finkelstein Thompson LLP reminds shareholders of Diamond Foods, Inc. (“Diamond” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: DMND) of the upcoming lead plaintiff deadline in the securities fraud class action it has filed against the Company. Finkelstein Thompson’s lawsuit alleges Diamond misled investors by failing to properly account for payments to walnut growers and painting an overly-optimistic picture of its efforts to acquire the Pringles brand from Procter & Gamble.
Investors who purchased shares between December 9, 2010 and November 4, 2011 have until January 6, 2012 to ask the court to appoint them as lead plaintiff. Appointment as lead plaintiff confers many advantages, including increased input into the direction of the litigation, in settlement negotiations, and in the selection of class counsel.
If you are a current or former Diamond shareholder and wish to discuss your options, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, D.C. office at (877) 337-1050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering
outstanding representation in financial litigation, and has been
appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class
actions, recovering over $1 billion on behalf of investors. To learn
more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV