UBS Announces Monthly Changes To The UBS Next Generation Internet Index
UBS Investment Bank announced today that following the close of business on January 3, 2012, the following changes were made to the UBS Next Generation Internet Index (NYSE ticker symbol “NETIPO”).
Index Additions: SouFun Holdings Ltd. (Ticker: SFUN)
Index Deletions: ReachLocal, Inc. (Ticker: RLOC) and SciQuest, Inc. (Ticker: SQI)
About the UBS Next Generation Internet IndexThe UBS Next Generation Internet Index (the “Index”) is intended to measure, on a total-return basis, the performance of a subset of Internet-related companies listed on the NYSE or NASDAQ that satisfy specified market capitalization and other eligibility requirements. The Index provides exposure specifically to those Internet-related companies that have been publicly traded for less than three years. The Index currently serves as the reference index for the ETRACS Next Generation Internet ETN (NYSE: EIPO) and the ETRACS Monthly 2xLeveraged Next Generation Internet ETN (NYSE: EIPL). Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC serves as the calculation agent for the Index. About ETRACS For further information about ETRACS ETNs, go to http://www.etracs.com. Exchange Traded Access Securities, ETRACS, are exchange-traded notes (ETNs), an innovative class of investment products offering access to markets and strategies that may not be readily available to investors, and offer unique diversification opportunities in a number of different sectors. ETNs offer:
- Access to asset classes with historically low correlations to more traditional asset classes
- Convenience of an exchange-traded security
- Transparent exposure to a published index
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV