LOS ANGELES, Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 14th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the Miami Beach Fontainbleau in Miami Beach, FL on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time. The Company will be represented at the conference by Michael Prince, Chief Operating Officer and Dennis Secor, Chief Financial Officer.
The presentation will also be available via live webcast. Interested parties can access the event at investors.guess.com. The webcast will be available for 30 days following the conference.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of October 29, 2011, the Company directly operated 495 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 232 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 790 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.
Contact: Guess?, Inc.Investor Relations(213) 765-5578SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV