eMagin Corporation (NYSE Amex: EMAN), the leader in the development, design and manufacture of Active Matrix OLED microdisplays for high resolution imaging products, today announced that Andrew G. Sculley, President & CEO, and Paul C. Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at Sidoti & Company’s 4 th Semiannual New York Micro-Cap Conference on Monday, January 9, at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, and at the 14 th annual Needham Growth Stock Conference, on Wednesday, January 11, at 4:10 p.m. Eastern Time, at the New York Palace Hotel. A live webcast and replay of the Needham presentation will be available via eMagin’s website at ir.emagin.com.
Management will highlight the Company’s technology, products, markets and growth strategy.
About eMagin Corporation
A leader in OLED microdisplay technology and personal display systems, eMagin integrates high-resolution OLED microdisplays with magnifying optics to deliver virtual images comparable or superior to large-screen computer and television displays in portable, low-power, lightweight personal displays. eMagin microdisplays provide near-eye imagery in a variety of products from military, industrial, medical and consumer OEMs. The Company's own Z800 3DVisor provides 3D stereovision and headtracking for PC gaming, training and simulation, immersion therapy, and other applications. More information about eMagin is available at www.emagin.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV