RF Industries (NASDAQ: RFIL) announced today that it will make a presentation at the Sidoti & Company Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference Monday, January 9, 2012, at 1:20 p.m. EST at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel, New York City. RFI's management will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Sidoti representative.
About RF Industries
RFI manufactures, designs and distributes Radio Frequency (RF) connectors and cable assemblies, medical cabling products, RF wireless products, and fiber optic cable products. Coaxial connectors, cable assemblies and custom microwave RF connectors are used for Wi-Fi, PCS, radio, test instruments, computer networks, antenna devices, aerospace, OEM and Government agencies. Medical Cabling and Interconnector products are specialized custom electrical cabling products for the medical equipment monitoring market. RF Wireless products include digital data transceivers for industrial monitoring, wide area networks, GPS tracking and mobile wireless network solutions. Fiber optic cable, connector and harness products serve computer, aerospace, computer networking and specialty applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV