Asure Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASUR), a leading provider of workforce management software, announced today that it will present at Sidoti & Company, LLC's Semi-annual New York Micro Cap Conference on Monday, Jan. 9, 2012 in New York City at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, located at 109 E. 42nd St.
Patrick Goepel, Asure's Chief Executive Officer, will attend the conference. Asure's presentation time slot is between 4:00 p.m. and 4:35 p.m. EST. The Sidoti event enables small businesses to present their market innovations and unique competitive capabilities to institutional investors.
About Asure SoftwareAsure Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASUR), headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative technologies that enable companies of all sizes and complexities to operate more efficiently. The company ensures a high-performing work environment by integrating its "keep it simple" solutions and expertise to more than 3,500 clients world-wide. Asure Software’s suite of solutions range from time and attendance workforce management solutions to asset optimization and meeting room management. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Asure's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV