SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced that Scott Howarth, President and CEO, and John Cobb, Vice President and CFO, will present at 4:50 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 in New York, NY. The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel. Interested parties may access a live webcast of the presentation by visiting the ISSI website at www.issi.com.
Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with the Company should contact their Needham representative or email email@example.com.
About Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM, and with its acquisition of Si En, the company also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at www.issi.com.SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV