SAN DIEGO, Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitek Systems (NASDAQ: MITK, www.miteksystems.com), the leader in mobile-imaging solutions, today announced that President and CEO James B. DeBello will present at the 14th Annual Needham Company Growth Conference in New York. DeBello is scheduled to present at the conference being held at the New York Palace Hotel on Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 8:40 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the "Investor Relations" section of the company's website at www.miteksystems.com/about/investors/events.
About Mitek SystemsMitek Systems (NASDAQ: MITK) is the leader in mobile imaging solutions, achieved through 25 years of R & D, patented technology and extensive experience in extractive imaging. The company invented and patented leading software solutions that allow consumers to use the cameras on their smartphones and tablets to deposit checks, pay bills, get quotes and transfer balances, all by just snapping photos of documents. Offering outstanding customer experience and convenience while driving operational efficiencies, Mitek Systems' solutions enable organizations across various industries to differentiate themselves from their competitors, attract and retain customers and ultimately increase their revenue and profitability. Current products include Mobile Deposit®, Mobile Photo Bill Pay™, Mobile Balance Transfer™, Mobile ACH Enrollments™, and the Mobile Imaging Platform™. For more information about Mitek Systems, contact the company at 858-309-1700 or visit www.miteksystems.com. Contact: Bud Leedom, Finance Director firstname.lastname@example.org 858.309.1780 SOURCE Mitek Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV