Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ:IVAC) today announced that Andres “Drew” Brugal has joined the company as Executive Vice President and General Manager of Intevac Photonics.
Mr. Brugal, with over 30 years of experience spanning both the global defense and aerospace markets and active military service, will be responsible for managing and growing the Intevac Photonics business. He joins Intevac from Vision Systems International, where he served as President and Chief Executive Officer. Previously, Mr. Brugal held senior management and consulting positions at Rockwell Collins, Finmeccanica SPA and DRS Technologies, and retired as a United States Navy Captain.
“We are very pleased to welcome Drew to the company in this key senior management position,” commented Kevin Fairbairn, president and chief executive officer of Intevac. “Drew’s breadth of experience combined with his proven leadership skills position him well to drive the continued growth of our Photonics Business.”
About IntevacIntevac was founded in 1991 and has two businesses: Equipment and Intevac Photonics. Equipment Business: We are a leader in the design, development and marketing of high productivity lean manufacturing systems and have been producing Lean Thinking platforms since 1994. We are the leading supplier of magnetic media processing systems to the hard drive industry and offer high productivity solutions to the photovoltaic and semiconductor industries. Intevac Photonics: We are a leader in the development and manufacture of leading edge, high-sensitivity imaging products and vision systems, as well as table-top and handheld Raman instruments. Markets addressed include military, industrial, medical and scientific. For more information call 408-986-9888, or visit the company's website at www.intevac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV