Full House Resorts (NYSE Amex US: FLL) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 14 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The presentation will begin at 1:35 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the webcast of the presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.fullhouseresorts.com under the investor relations section at the appropriate time.
About Full House Resorts, Inc.
Full House owns, develops and manages gaming facilities. The Company owns the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana. The Rising Star Riverboat Casino has 40,000 square feet of gaming space with almost 1,300 slot and video poker machines and 37 table games. The property includes a 201-room hotel, a pavilion with five food and beverage outlets an 18-hole Scottish links golf course and a large, multi-purpose Grand Theater for concerts and performance events as well as meetings and conventions. In addition, Full House owns Stockman’s Casino in Fallon, Nevada which has 8,400 square feet of gaming space with approximately 260 gaming machines, four table games and a keno game. The Company has also commenced a five-year lease agreement for the Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, as well as acquiring the operating assets and certain liabilities related to the Grand Lodge Casino.The Company has a management agreement with the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Indians for FireKeepers Casino in Battle Creek, Michigan with approximately 2,700 gaming devices, 78 table games and a 120-seat poker room. The Company also has entered into a management agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the operations of the Buffalo Thunder Casino and Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with the Pueblo’s Cities of Gold and Sports Bar casino facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV