- Operating activities in 2012 will concentrate on supporting Quest's OVA1® commercialization. This will involve building market awareness for OVA1, expanding payer coverage, supporting Quest's reimbursement activities, and growing test volumes.
- Product development activities will focus on advancing OVA2™, a next generation test for ovarian cancer, and VASCLIR® for the diagnosis of peripheral artery disease which will involve publication support for the positive results achieved in the VASCLIR intended use study, as well as further development of the company's IP portfolio.
- The company has begun to explore partnerships for its product pipeline, with the goal of accelerating development and bringing additional resources to the commercial effort.
Vermillion Sharpens Focus And Streamlines Operations In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.