MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAPP) today announced that the Company will present at the 30th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. PT in San Francisco.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of MAP Pharmaceuticals' website at
http://www.mappharma.com. A replay also will be available within 24 hours for seven days following each presentation.
About MAP Pharmaceuticals
MAP Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing new therapies to address undermet patient needs in neurology. The Company is developing LEVADEX®, an orally inhaled investigational drug for the acute treatment of migraine. The New Drug Application for LEVADEX is currently under review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. MAP Pharmaceuticals has entered into a collaboration agreement with Allergan, Inc. to co-promote LEVADEX to neurologists and pain specialists in the U.S. and Canada. The Company also applies its proprietary drug particle and inhalation technologies to generate new pipeline opportunities by enhancing the therapeutic benefits of proven drugs, while minimizing risk by capitalizing on their known safety, efficacy and commercialization history. Additional information about MAP Pharmaceuticals can be found at http://www.mappharma.com.CONTACT: Lisa Borland MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 650-386-3122 email@example.com SOURCE MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV