Stantec Inc. Stock Upgraded (STN)
- STN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $62.57 million or 42.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 42.89%, STANTEC INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 93.00%.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that STN's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.51 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for STANTEC INC is rather high; currently it is at 55.50%. Regardless of STN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, STN's net profit margin of 8.20% compares favorably to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts