HOUSTON, Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced its preliminary capital expenditure budget for 2012, along with production and cash flow guidance for the year.
2012 CAPITAL EXPENDITURE BUDGET
The Company today announced a preliminary capital expenditure budget for 2012 of
$275 million, which includes
$260 million in drilling and completion expenditures and
$15 million allocated to leasehold and infrastructure expenses. The Company anticipates drilling 49 gross (29 net) to 54 gross (32 net) wells for the year, with approximately 75% of the anticipated drilling and completion capital expenditures allocated to oil directed activity.
Oil directed activity will be concentrated in the Eagle Ford Shale trend with $155 million allocated to 29 gross (19 net) wells (which assumes a combination of 6,000 to 9,000 foot laterals), and the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale trend, with $20 – $45 million allocated to 4 gross (2 net) to 6 gross (4 net) wells.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV