BOSTON, Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG), a company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States, today announced its acquisition and leasing results for the fourth quarter of 2011 as well as for the partial year ended 2011.
"We are pleased that our fourth quarter results reflect continued success in both leasing and acquisitions," said Ben Butcher, the Company's CEO.
On December 29th, the Company acquired a $3.9 million, 97,500 square foot warehouse and distribution facility located in Georgetown, KY. The building is 100% leased to Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (NYSE: LEG), with over 5 years of remaining lease term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV