BOSTON, Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: STAG), a company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States, today announced its acquisition and leasing results for the fourth quarter of 2011 as well as for the partial year ended 2011.
"We are pleased that our fourth quarter results reflect continued success in both leasing and acquisitions," said Ben Butcher, the Company's CEO.
On December 29th, the Company acquired a $3.9 million, 97,500 square foot warehouse and distribution facility located in Georgetown, KY. The building is 100% leased to Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (NYSE: LEG), with over 5 years of remaining lease term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV