Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be presenting at Citi’s 2012 Global Entertainment, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Thursday January 5, 2012 at 2:45 p.m. Pacific Time at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Liberty Global may make observations concerning its historical operating performance and outlook. The presentation will be webcast live at www.lgi.com. We intend to archive the webcast under the investor relations section of our website for approximately 30 days.
About Liberty Global, Inc.
Liberty Global is the leading international cable operator offering advanced video, voice and broadband internet services to connect its customers to the world of entertainment, communications and information. As of September 30, 2011, Liberty Global operated state-of-the-art networks serving 18 million customers across 14 countries principally located in Europe, Chile and Australia. Liberty Global’s operations also include significant programming businesses such as Chellomedia in Europe.
For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV