Financial Engines (NASDAQ: FNGN) today announced that the Company will be attending the following conferences in January.
- On Tuesday, January 10, 2012, Jeff Maggioncalda, president and CEO and Ray Sims, CFO, will present at the 14 th Annual Needham Growth Conference at The New York Palace in New York, N.Y. The presentation will begin at 8:40am ET.
- On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, Mr. Sims will present at the 14 th Annual ICR XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Fla. The presentation will begin at 10:40am ET.
Investors and interested parties can access the presentations by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.financialengines.com/.
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor and is committed to providing everyone the trusted retirement help they deserve. The Company helps investors with their total retirement picture by offering personalized retirement plans for saving, investment, and retirement income. To meet the needs of different investors, Financial Engines offers both Online Advice and Professional Management. Professional Management includes Income+, which provides steady monthly payouts from a 401(k) that can last for life. Co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist Bill Sharpe, Financial Engines works with America's leading employers and retirement plan providers to make retirement help available to millions of American workers. For more information, please visit www.financialengines.com .Financial Engines® and Retirement Help for Life® are registered trademarks or service marks of Financial Engines, Inc. Advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., a federally registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Financial Engines, Inc. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV