Emeritus Corporation (NYSE: ESC), a national provider of senior living services, today announced the appointment of Mark A. Finkelstein to the position of Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and General Counsel.
Mr. Finkelstein has significant experience as a senior executive and attorney. Prior to joining Emeritus, Mr. Finkelstein served as the chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors of Novellus Capital Management, LLC, a specialized asset management firm. Prior to being appointed CEO at Novellus, he served as that firm’s chief operating officer. From 1986 to 2006, he practiced law with the Seattle law firm of Graham & Dunn P.C., where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions, complex financing strategies, and other corporate transactions. Mr. Finkelstein received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Michigan and his JD from the University of Michigan Law School.
Mr. Granger Cobb, President and CEO of Emeritus, stated, “We are extremely pleased to have Mark join Emeritus. His background and experience will be a valuable addition to our executive team.”
ABOUT THE COMPANYEmeritus Corporation is a national provider of senior living services. Emeritus is one of the largest and most experienced operators of freestanding assisted living communities located throughout the United States. These communities provide a residential housing alternative for senior citizens who need assistance with the activities of daily living, with an emphasis on personal care services, which provides support to the residents in the aging process. Emeritus currently operates 478 communities in 44 states representing capacity for approximately 42,600 units and approximately 49,700 residents. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ESC, and you may find us on the Internet at www.emeritus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV