Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that Terrance Gregg, Chief Executive Officer, will present an update on Dexcom at the 30 th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, January 10, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. (PST). The presentation, which will occur live at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the Dexcom, Inc. website at www.dexcom.com under the investor relations, events and webcast section, and will be archived for future reference.
About Dexcom, Inc.
Dexcom, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, is developing and marketing continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by patients and by healthcare providers in the hospital.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking StatementsDexcom is a medical device company with a limited operating history. Successful commercialization of the company’s products is subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including a lack of acceptance in the marketplace by physicians and patients, the inability to manufacture products in commercial quantities at an acceptable cost, possible delays in the company’s development programs, the inability of patients to receive reimbursement from third-party payors and inadequate financial and other resources. Certain of these risks and uncertainties, in addition to other risks, are more fully described in the company’s annual report on Form 10-Q for the period ending September 30, 2010, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 4, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV