(AGU). This company featured in 18 hedge fund portfolios at the end of the third quarter, down from 21 at the end of the second quarter. Total hedge fund investment in AGU also decreased, going from $410.75 million at the end of June to $252.43 million at the end of September. Richard Chilton's Chilton Investment Company is a fan of the company, as is Daniel Bubis'
(IPI). The number of hedge funds invested in IPI did not change in the third quarter but the total volume of hedge fund investment did decrease. It moved from $248.33 million spread across 11 funds at the end of June to $167.22 million across 11 funds at the end of September. IPI is a strong pick for Chuck Royce's
(SMG). There were 5 hedge funds invested in SMG at the end of the third quarter, down from 11 at the end of the second quarter. Total hedge fund investment in the company did decline by nearly as much. Instead, it moved from $156.42 million at the end of June to $109.53 million at the end of September. SMG is a favorite of
>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 7 Fertilizer Stocks Hedge Funds Love portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV