Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- E Touch Holding Company ("E Touch") is pleased to announce that it has acquired the assets of European Touch Holding, Inc. (
www.europeantouch.com), a portfolio company of American Capital, Ltd (Nasdaq: ACAS).
European Touch, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the maker of the world's finest pedicure spas and has been serving the nail grooming, salon and spa industries since 1985. European Touch continues to be in the forefront as the premier manufacturer and innovator in the field.
E Touch Holding Company is an affiliate of CPC Laboratories Inc. a Chicago based FDA registered cGMP contract packaging manufacturer that serves a variety of domestic and international companies serving the household and personal care industries.
"The affiliation of E Touch Holding Company and CPC Laboratories will expand and streamline the product offering for both companies allowing for cross marketing and consolidation opportunities which will serve the future of both companies and their customers. We are excited about what this acquisition presents and the affiliation with the competencies that the Euro Touch team brings to CPC," stated Ms. Alicia Campos the Chairperson of CPC Laboratories, who will Chair the board at E Touch Holding Company as well.E Touch Holding Company was advised on the transaction by CPC Capital, Inc. a middle market merger and acquisition advisory firm providing valuation and due diligence services to its client base. E Touch further tapped the legal counsel of two Chicago based law firms Shefsky & Froelich and the law offices of Ralph J. Schindler, Jr. Robert Rabeck312-327-6767 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE E Touch Holding Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV