Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG) ("VPG or the Company"), a leading producer of precision sensors and systems, based on its resistive foil technology, today announced the Company will present at the 14 th Annual Needham Growth Conference, to be held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City, January 11, 2012.
VPG’s Sr. Mgr. IR, Mike Sheaffer will be presenting on January 11 th at 11:20am Eastern Time. An audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/needham49/vpg/ and on the Investor Relations section of the Vishay Precision Group web site: www.vishaypg.com.
About Vishay Precision Group
Vishay Precision Group produces sensors based on resistive foil
technology, and sensor-based systems. VPG provides vertically integrated
products and solutions for multiple growing markets in the areas of
stress, force, weight, and pressure measurements. As a spin-off from
Vishay Intertechnology, the Company has a decades-long track record of
innovation in foil precision resistors, current sensors, and strain
gages, which serves as a foundation for its more recent expansion into
strain gage instrumentation, load cells and transducers, weighing
modules, and complete systems for process control and on-board weighing.
Vishay Precision Group may be found on the internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV