Globecomm Systems (GCOM) engages in the provision of satellite-based network solutions to government, communications service providers, commercial enterprises, and media and content broadcasters in the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. This stock is trading up 5.4% at $14.43 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 93,500Average Volume: 94,677 Volume % Change: 100% From a technical standpoint, GCOM is flirting with a major breakout today if this stock can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $14.62. A high-volume move and close over $14.62 should set this stock up to make a run at its 52-week high of $16.43. The reason a good percentage pop should happen for GCOM on a move over $14.62 is that that level has held as tough resistance for the past five months. Globecomm is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated communications equipment stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV