Mako Surgical (MAKO) is a medical device company that markets its advanced robotic arm solution and orthopedic implants for orthopedic procedures. This stock is trading up 12.5% at $28.36 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 904,000Average Volume: 978,519 Volume % Change: 91% Shares of MAKO are ripping to the upside today after Summer Street upgraded the stock with a $35 price target citing growth of the company's robotic arm for joint replacement surgery. The firm thinks current levels are offering an attractive entry point and thinks that Mako could be an increasingly likely acquisition target.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV