Sycamore Networks (SCMR) develops and markets intelligent bandwidth management solutions for fixed line and mobile network operators worldwide and provides services associated with such products. This stock is trading up 4.9% at $18.78 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 66,000Average Volume: 83,275 Volume % Change: 68% From a technical standpoint, SCMR is starting to flirt with trading above its 50-day moving average today of $18.75. Market players should now look for long biased trades if SCMR can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $18.75. Volume at last check is still below the daily average of 83,275, so look for volume to improve on any close over $18.75 today or in the near future. A high-volume move and close over $18.75 should setup SCMR to re-rest its 200-day moving average of $20.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV