Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box (JACK) operates and franchises Jack in the Box quick-service restaurants and Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $22.32 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 419,000Average Volume: 381,138 Volume % Change: 130% From a technical standpoint, JACK is gapping up big today and breaking out above some major overhead resistance at $21.40 on heavy volume. That $21.40 level has marked major resistance for this stock for the past five months. As long as JACK can manage to close above $21.40 and near its daily highs today, then this stock should set up to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $24.17 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV