Home Inns & Hotels Management
Home Inns & Hotels Management (HMIN) is an economy hotel chain in the People's Republic of China. The stock is trading up 5% at $27.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 404,000Average Volume: 446,388 Volume % Change: 170% From a technical standpoint, HMIN has started to bounce big today off of some previous support levels near $25. Market players should now watch for a breakout trade to trigger if HMIN can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above some near-term overhead resistance at $28.25. Look for volume that's near or above 446,388 shares if $28.25 is taken out soon. A sustained high-volume move and close over $28.25 should setup HMIN to re-test its 50-day moving average of $30.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV