Amyris (AMRS) is an integrated renewable products company, offers renewable compounds for a variety of markets. The stock is trading up 5.1% at $12.13 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 397,000Average Volume: 258,139 Volume % Change: 273% From a technical standpoint, AMRS has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.35 to $11.60 a share on big volume. Traders should now watch for the next breakout trade to trigger once AMRS takes out $12.52 to $12.79 (its 50-day moving average) with volume. A high-volume move and close above those levels should set up AMRS to trade up towards $14 to $16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV