Research In Motion
Research In Motion (RIMM) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. This stock is trading up 8.9% at $15.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 20 millionAverage Volume: 22.8 million Volume % Change: 100% From a technical standpoint, RIMM is starting to break out today now that the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $15 on decent volume. If shares of RIMM can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $15 and close near the daily highs, then this stock should setup to re-test its 50-day moving average of $17.33 in the near future. A high-volume move and close above $17.33 should setup RIMM to trade back into the $20s. Research In Motion, which shows up on a recent list of 6 Tech Stocks to Avoid in 2012, was featured recently in "7 Extreme Stocks to Trade in This Volatile Market" and "5 Big Surprise Stock Losers of 2011."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV