Research In Motion
Research In Motion (RIMM) is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. This stock is trading up 8.9% at $15.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 20 millionAverage Volume: 22.8 million Volume % Change: 100% From a technical standpoint, RIMM is starting to break out today now that the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $15 on decent volume. If shares of RIMM can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $15 and close near the daily highs, then this stock should setup to re-test its 50-day moving average of $17.33 in the near future. A high-volume move and close above $17.33 should setup RIMM to trade back into the $20s. Research In Motion, which shows up on a recent list of 6 Tech Stocks to Avoid in 2012, was featured recently in " 7 Extreme Stocks to Trade in This Volatile Market" and " 5 Big Surprise Stock Losers of 2011."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV