Winn-Dixie Stockholder Claim Investigation By Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb Branham LLP
DALLAS, Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb Branham LLP are investigating whether certain officers and directors of Winn-Dixie (Nasdaq:WINN) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a sale of the company for $9.50 per share. Concerned Winn-Dixie investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"The company's stock appears poised for significant growth," said Hamilton Lindley. "Winn-Dixie's stock closed at $9.81 per share on July 20, 2011, and one analyst set a target price at $11 per share. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure that the Winn-Dixie stockholders receive the most money and information that the law allows."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Winn-Dixie investors – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV