To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
SandRidge Energy (SD): "I think you're OK. Stay long Sandridge."
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): "That's a good spec that has had a big run. As a spec I'll endorse it."JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): "I prefer the rails to the trucks, but we're in a mini-industrial boom here in the U.S. I think it'll do well." Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP): "You want KMP, not Kinder Morgan (KMI). That's the one we feel best about and I'm sticking buy it." Research In Motion (RIMM): "Why? It's too late to sell, but there's no catalyst to buy. I don't want to be in it or out of it." Allot Communications (ALLT): "That scandal is a non-issue. You should continue to own it." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV