Susan Cochran Joins Capital Bank As Senior Commercial Portfolio Manager
TEGA CAY, S.C., Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Capital Bank, N.A. (Nasdaq: CBKN) recently announced the appointment of Susan Cochran as Senior Commercial Portfolio Manager in Tega Cay, South Carolina. Cochran will serve the Commercial Banking division by completing spreads and renewals, assisting with new loan requests and by completing annual reviews for lenders in the Tega Cay & Charleston markets.
Cochran comes to Capital Bank with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Tennessee Technological University, and nearly 20 years of experience in the commercial lending industry where she has completed the credit analysis and underwriting on loans $2 million and above. "I'm excited to join the Stonecrest and Charleston teams and to have the opportunity to work with Capital Bank," said Cochran. "I look forward to the growth 2012 has to bring." Cochran currently resides in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she is an active member of Westminster Presbyterian Church.
About Capital BankCapital Bank, N.A.was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of North American Financial Holdings, Inc., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7 billion in total assets and more than 1,500 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 146 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com. SOURCE Capital Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV