Silgan Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:SLGN), a leading supplier of rigid consumer goods packaging products, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2011 earnings results on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, after the U.S. markets close. On the following morning, Wednesday, February 1, 2012, Silgan will hold a conference call at 11:00 A.M. eastern time to discuss the Company’s results and performance for these periods.
The toll free number for those in the U.S. and Canada is (800) 263-8506, and international callers should dial (719) 325-2352. For those unable to listen to the live call, a taped rebroadcast will be available through February 16, 2012. To access the rebroadcast, U.S. and Canadian callers should dial (888) 203-1112, and international callers should dial (719) 457-0820. The pass code is 4184078.
Silgan Holdings is a leading supplier of rigid packaging for consumer goods products with annual net sales of approximately $3.1 billion in 2010. Silgan operates 82 manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Silgan is a leading supplier of metal containers in North America and Europe, and a leading worldwide supplier of metal, composite and plastic vacuum closures for food and beverage products. In addition, Silgan is a leading supplier of plastic containers for personal care products in North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV