Key Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: KTEC) announced today that David Camp, President and CEO, and Jack Ehren, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 14 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference in New York on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. EST. An Internet broadcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham49/ktec/ or from the Company’s website at www.key.net/investor.cfm. The presentation will provide an overview of the Company’s competitive landscape, market solutions and product innovation, financial performance and strategic focus.
Dr. Camp and Mr. Ehren will also present at the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual New York Micro Cap Conference on Monday, January 9, 2012 also in New York City. The Sidoti Conference showcases companies that have sound fundamentals and intriguing stories, show fast growth and profitability, or otherwise hold great promise, yet are largely unknown to investors.
About Key Technology
Key Technology, Inc., headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing and industrial markets. The Company’s products integrate electro-optical inspection and sorting, specialized conveying and product preparation equipment, which allow processors to improve quality, increase yield and reduce cost. Key has manufacturing facilities in Washington, Oregon, and the Netherlands, and worldwide sales and service coverage.Note: News releases and other information on Key Technology, Inc. can be accessed at www.key.net .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV