VENTURA, Calif., Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTI) ("Clean Diesel"), a cleantech emissions reduction company, announced today that Charles F. Call, Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 14th Annual Needham Growth Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at the New York Palace Hotel in New York. The slides for the presentation will be made available on the Investor Relations section of Clean Diesel's website: www.cdti.com.
About Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc.
Clean Diesel is a vertically integrated global manufacturer and distributor of emissions control systems and products, focused on the heavy duty diesel and light duty vehicle markets. Clean Diesel utilizes its proprietary patented Mixed Phase Catalyst (MPC®) technology, as well as its ARIS® selective catalytic reduction, Platinum Plus® fuel-borne catalyst, and other technologies to provide high-value sustainable solutions to reduce emissions and lower the carbon intensity of on- and off-road engine applications. Clean Diesel is headquartered in Ventura, California and currently has operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Japan and Sweden. For more information, please visit www.cdti.com.
SOURCE Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV