Westridge Resources Inc. (“Westridge” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it plans a further diamond drilling program on its Charay project, located near the seaside city of Los Mochis, Sinaloa Mexico, in the first quarter of 2012 as a result of the December 23 rd closing of the first tranche of the previously announced financing (gross proceeds of $1,001,369).
This drilling program is designed to extend and expand the zone of gold and silver mineralization defined by previous drilling on the El Padre vein both to depth and along strike. Earlier workers completed 20 drill holes to a depth of approximately 50 meters below the surface and approximately 250 meters along the strike of the El Padre vein. Westridge Resources completed three twin holes in July 2011 to confirm earlier drilling. These results confirm the presence of bonanza grade gold and silver in the El Padre vein system (0.75m at 204.0 got Au and 445 gpt AG) and potential for longer intervals of high grade (9.8m at 18.78 gpt Au).
*July 2011 Westridge due Diligence Drilling*
|DDH||From (m)||To (m)||Interval (m)||Gold (gpt)||Gold (opt)||Ag (gpt)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV