Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Completes Acquisition Of Bancorp Rhode Island, Inc. And Announces Date For Release Of Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings
About Brookline Bancorp, Inc.
Brookline Bancorp, Inc., a financial holding company with approximately $4.7 billion in assets, is headquartered in Brookline, Massachusetts and operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank, Bank Rhode Island, and The First National Bank of Ipswich. All three banks provide commercial and retail banking services at locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. More information about Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites: www.brooklinebank.com, www.bankri.com, and www.fnbi.com.
This press release contains statements about future events that constitute forward-looking statements. Projections about future events are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. Factors that could cause such differences include, but are not limited to, general economic conditions, changes in interest rates, regulatory considerations, competition, and difficulties related to the integration of the businesses following the merger. For additional factors that may affect future results, please see the filings made by Brookline with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Brookline’s Annual Report on Form 10-K (as amended) for the year ended December 31, 2010, as supplemented by its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Brookline undertakes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV