The management of GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) is scheduled to speak at the 14th Annual Needham & Company Growth Stock Conference to be held in New York on January 10-12, 2012.
Lee-Lean Shu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be joined by Douglas Schirle, Chief Financial Officer, and Didier Lasserre, Vice President Sales. Their presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 2:10 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 10, 2012, will address the Company's business fundamentals and the outlook for 2012. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live and made available on the Event Calendar page of the Investor Relations section of www.gsitechnology.com, where it will be archived. It will also be available at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/needham49/gsit/ .
About GSI Technology
Founded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of
high-performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products
primarily incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001
certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV