CSG Systems International, Inc. ( NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, invites you to participate in a conference call on Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company's fourth quarter and year end 2011 earnings results.
The one-hour conference call will feature Peter Kalan, CSG President and Chief Executive Officer, and Randy Wiese, CSG Chief Financial Officer. To reach the conference, dial 1-877-941-9205 and ask the operator for the CSG International conference call and Liz Bauer, chairperson.
To join a webcast of the call, click here: http://ir.csgsystems.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=113558&p=irol-calendar
A replay of the conference call will be available until midnight Eastern Time on March 7, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing 1-800-406-7325 and access code of 4498686. In addition, this call will be simulcast and archived on the Internet at www.csgi.com (Real Player required).About CSG International CSG Systems International, Inc. ( NASDAQ: CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH Network, France Telecom, MasterCard, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Vivo and Verizon. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV