- Pipeline and system safety. A portion of customer rates pay for inspections; maintenance and repairs; incident response staff; and training to keep the company’s system as safe as possible. NW Natural has been aggressive in these areas and continues to add necessary personnel to meet or exceed all federal safety regulations.
- Shorter service windows. When customers call to request a service appointment, the company has been able to tell them what day – but not what time – the technician will arrive. By hiring more technicians, NW Natural can reduce the appointment window time to morning or afternoon.
NW Natural Files For First General Rate Increase In 9 Years
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.