#6: iPath Cotton ETN (BAL)
BAL follows the Dow Jones-UBS Cotton Subindex Total Return Index which is a single commodity consisting of rolling over one cotton futures contract. The fund was launched in June 2008. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $45 million and average daily trading volume is 51K shares. As of mid-December 2011 the YTD return was -24.05%.
Holdings consist of a rollover of cotton futures contracts.#7: Elements Rogers International Agriculture ETN (RJA) RJA follows the Rogers International Commodity Index-Agricultures Total Return which is an index of 20 agricultural commodity futures contracts and is a sub-index of the Rogers International Commodity Index. The fund was launched in October 2007. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $45 million and average trading volume is less than 400K shares. As of mid-December 2011 the YTD return was -21%. #8: iPath Coffee ETN (JO) JO follows the Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return which is another single commodity product investing in a single coffee futures contract which is continuously rolled-over. The fund was launched in June 2008. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $26 million and average daily trading volume is less than 20K shares. As of mid-December 2011 the YTD return was -11.70%. Holdings consist of rolling over coffee futures contracts. #9: iPath Livestock ETN (COW) COW follows the Dow Jones-UBS Livestock Subindex Total return which is currently composed of two livestock commodities--lean hogs and live cattle--which are traded and rolled over on U.S. exchanges. The fund was launched in October 2007. The expense ratio is .75%. AUM equal $110 million and average daily trading volume is 70K shares. As of mid-August 2011 the YTD return -5.00%. #10: UBS Bloomberg Food ETN (FUD) FUD follows the UBS Bloomberg CMCI Food Index Total Return Index which provides direct exposure to a basket of 11 futures contracts from agricultural and livestock sectors. The fund was launched in April 2008. The expense ratio is .65%. AUM equal $40 million and average daily trading volume is less than 10K shares. As of mid-August 2011 the YTD return was -13%. More from ETF Digest:
- TOP 7 EMERGING MARKET CURRENCY ETFs
- TOP 10 ESTABLISHED CURRENCY ETFs
- TOP 10 PRECIOUS METALS ETFs
- TOP 10 BASE METALS ETFs
- TOP 10 HIGH YIELD DIVIDEND ETFs
- TOP 10 COMMODITY PRODUCERS ETFs
- TOP 10 ESTABLISHED DIVIDEND ETFs
- TOP 10 CONSUMER STAPES ETFs
- TOP 10 FINANCIAL ETFs
- TOP 10 ALTERNATIVE EVERGY ETFs
- TOP 10 ENERGY ETFs
- TOP 10 LATIN AMERICA SINGLE COUNTRY ETFs
- TOP 10 EUROZONE ETFs
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN REGIONAL ETFs
- TOP 10 UTILITIES ETFs
- TOP 10 GLOBAL REAL ESTATE ETFs
- TOP 10 U.S. REAL ESTATE ETFs
- TOP 10 INDUSTRIAL SECTOR ETFs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV