The Associated Press
MONDAY, Jan. 2
New Year's Day is observed. U.S. stock and bond markets are closed.
TUESDAY, Jan. 3WASHINGTON â¿¿ Institute for Supply Management releases its manufacturing index for December, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases construction spending for November, 10 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases minutes from December interest-rate meeting. WEDNESDAY, Jan. 4 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases factory orders for November, 10 a.m. DETROIT â¿¿ Automakers release vehicle sales for December. THURSDAY, Jan. 5 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for December, 10 a.m. NEW YORK â¿¿ Retailers release December sales comparisons. Constellation Brands Inc. reports quarterly financial results. Monsanto Co. reports quarterly financial results. FRIDAY, Jan. 6 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases employment data for December, 8:30 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV