Company profile: With a market value of $190 billion, Nestle is the largest food and beverage company in the world, so its Jenny Craig weight-loss business, with revenue estimated at $462 million last year, is but a small portion of its annual sales.The Swiss company's product portfolio includes the internationally recognized brands Nestle, Nescafe, Perrier, Gerber, Poland Spring and Pure Life. Nestle's Nutrition unit acquired Jenny Craig from its founders in 2006. Share performance: up 1% this year; 15-year annualized return of 13.5%. Analysts' take: Credit Suisse (CS) has its shares rated "neutral." Nestle gets no other Wall Street analyst coverage. Morningstar has a $57 "fair value" on its shares, which are now trading at about $58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV