NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Frontier (FTR) rated new Neutral at Piper. $5 price target. Current dividend may not be sustainable.
Windstream (WIN) rated new Neutral at Piper Jaffray. Valuation call, based on a $12 price target.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESForest Laboratories (FRX) numbers reduced at BofA/Merrill. Shares of FRX now seen reaching $40. Company is seeing lower demand for Daliresp and Savella. Buy rating.
Google (GOOG) estimates, target raised at Baird. Shares of GOOG now seen reaching $760, according to Robert Baird. Estimates also increased, following positive channel checks. Outperform rating.Jarden (JAH) estimates lowered at Oppenheimer. JAH estimates lowered through 2012, Oppenheimer said. Unfavorable 4Q weather. Outperform rating. JB Hunt (JBHT) cut from Priority Stock List at Wells Fargo. Stock lacks near-term catalysts. Kansas City Southern (KSU) cut from Priority Stock List at Wells Fargo. Stock is mostly pricing in solid organic growth potential, despite a difficult macro outlook. Corporate Office Properties (OFC) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of OFC now seen reaching $21, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on higher cap rates in secondary markets. Hold rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV