2. IHS (IHS) is a source of information and insight in areas such as energy, economics, geopolitical risk, sustainability and supply chain management. The company will announce its fourth-quarter fiscal 2011 results on Jan.6
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $63.75 million, or 68 cents per share, compared to $52.56 million, or 64 cents per share, in the corresponding quarter last fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $364.89 million, up 23% from $296.19 million recorded in the same quarter last year.
Operating profit is expected to rise by 19.4% to $66.36 million from $55.57 million in the year-ago quarter. EBITDA is seen up 65% to $119.33 million from $72.54 million in the same quarter last year.Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 69% recommend a buy and the rest rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 7.9% to $92.70 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV