4. Robbins & Myers (RBN) is a supplier of equipment and systems for critical applications in the global energy, industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical markets. The company will announce its first-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Jan. 6.
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $31.46 million, or 68 cents per share, compared to $14.70 million, or 44 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $242.13 million, an increase of 48% from $163.95 million recorded in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
Operating profit for the period is seen growing 96% to $47.46 million. Return on equity during the quarter rose to 11% from 8.56% earlier. EBITDA is expected to rise 99% to $55.80 from $28.09 in the previous year's quarter. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 0.4%.Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 73% recommend a buy and 18% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 12.9% to $54.40 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV