9. Landec (LNDC), makes polymer products for food and agricultural products, medical devices and partner applications. LNDC will announce second-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Jan. 3.
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $2.97 million, or 12 cents per share, compared to $2.06 million, or 8 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $73.70 million from $70.17 million recorded in the second quarter of fiscal 2010.
Operating profit for the period is seen at $4.41 million, growing from $3.53 million in the second quarter of 2011. EBITDA is seen at $2.65 million.Of the five analysts covering the stock, all recommend a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 68.8% to $9.30 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV