These stocks from industry sectors such as commercial services, computer services and agricultural chemicals have upside potential ranging from 4% to 70% with average analyst buy rating of 67% and hold rating of 28%.
We present the stocks in order of their earnings release date.
10. Team (TISI) is a provider of specialty maintenance and construction services required in high temperature and high pressure piping systems and vessels used in heavy industries. TISI will announce its second-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Jan. 3.Net income for the quarter is estimated at $9.88 million, or 50 cents per share, compared to $8.44 million, or 41 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $153.20 million, an increase of 15% from $133.13 million recorded in the earlier-year period. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Operating profit for the quarter is seen increasing 28% to $17.25 million from $13.50 million in the prior fiscal year period. Meanwhile, return on equity is likely to expand to 15.51% from 9.41%, while return on assets is seen at 9.85%, compared to 5.86% earlier. Gross margin is pegged at 32.72%. Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend a buy and 14% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 3.9% to $30.50 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV