Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) (“Denbury” or the “Company”) today announced that Phil Rykhoek, President and CEO, will be presenting at the Pritchard Capital Partners Energize 2012 Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 4:35 p.m. PST.
The Company's presentation at the conference will be webcast live and available through Denbury's website at www.denbury.com. The webcast will be archived on the website for approximately 30 days.
About the Company
Denbury Resources Inc. (
www.denbury.com) is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, owns the largest reserves of CO
2 used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds significant operating acreage in the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis on our CO
2 tertiary recovery operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV