BEIJING, Dec. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- TAL Education Group ("TAL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XRS), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 ended November 30, 2011, before the market opens on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 8:00 am U.S. Eastern time on Thursday, January 19, 2012 ( 9:00 pm Beijing time on Thursday, January 19, 2012).
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- International: +656 -723-9381- U.S.: +1-718-354-1231 - China: 800-819-0121Conference ID: 39453730A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of TAL's website at en.xueersi.org. A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call through January 26, 2012. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows: - International: +61-2-8235-5000- U.S. : +1-718-354-1232 - China: 400-692-0026Conference ID: 39453730 About TAL Edu cati on Group TAL Education Group, which operates under the brand "Xueersi," is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China associated with high teaching quality and outstanding student academic performance. Its tutoring services cover the core subjects in China's school curriculum, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology, and are delivered through three formats: small class, one-on-one, and online courses. The Company's network includes 268 physical learning centers as of August 31, 2011, located in ten key cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Chengdu and Xi'an. It also operates www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS." For further information, please contact: For Investors: Willow WuInvestor Relations TAL Education GroupTel: +86-10-5292-6658Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Media: Caroline StraathofIR InsideTel: +31 6 5462 4301Email: email@example.com SOURCE TAL Education Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV